GSP Public Draft
Solano GSP – Comments due by November 15
The DRAFT Groundwater Sustainability Plan for the Solano Subbasin is available for a 30 day public commenting period from October 15 – November 15. Comments can be submitted until November 15, 2021.
We look forward to receiving your feedback.
How to Submit Comments on the Public Draft
Option 1: Download and use the comment form below. Then email the comment form to
- Download the Word Document .DOCX version of the form here.
- Download the Excel .XLSX version of the form here.
Option 2: Mail and/or email a comment letter to SolanoGSP-Comments@KennedyJenks.com. If mailed, the letter must be post-dated by November 10 to be included in the GSP, although all comments will be considered. Mailing address below.
Attn: Jennifer Larsen
2882 Prospect Park Drive, Suite 240
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Draft Groundwater Sustainability Plan for the Solano Subbasin
Please contact email@example.com to request a copy of the ADA compliant materials and note which materials or sections you are interested in. Please also note that a hard copy of the materials will be available by October 22 for viewing during open hours Monday – Saturday at the following addresses:
- Vacaville Cultural Center Library, 1020 Ulatis Drive, Vacaville, CA 95687
- Vacaville Town Square Library, 1 Town Square Place, Vacaville, CA 95688
- Dixon Library, 230 N 1st Street, Dixon, CA 95620
- Rio Vista Library, 44 South Second Street, Rio Vista, CA 94571
- Solano County Water Agency, 810 Vaca Valley Parkway, Suite 203, Vacaville, CA 95688 (by appointment only)
Call 707-823-6111 ext 114 if you have any questions about the accessible version.
Register for the
GSP Virtual Town Hall
November 9 from 5:30 pm-7:30 pm
Subscribe to Solano Subbasin GSP Updates
Solano Subbasin GSP Virtual Town Hall - November 9 from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The Draft Groundwater Sustainability Plan (GSP) is Complete - Comment Today!
Solano Groundwater Sustainability Agency
810 Vaca Valley Parkway, Vacaville, CA 95688
Tel: 707.451.6090 Fax: 707.451.6099